A good method of building a substantial following on Twitter is to follow other people. This method is for you to pick out a number of people you want to follow during your Twitter presence building sessions and some of these people will follow you back, as you will notice.
But you sometimes need to un-follow some of these people. It may not be showing good etiquette to un-follow people who have been following you also, but you sometimes need to do this to enhance your Twitter presence building efforts.
But you still have to do this because as you continue to gather more and More Followers Twitter has a follow-wall which means you cannot follow more than 2,000 users. If you will un-follow some of these followers you will be able to increase your follower-following ratio. Here are the reasons you can use:
– These people may never have made a tweet for you at all. Or probably still, they may have made a tweet but these are offensive tweets.
– These people made only tweets that are sales promotions or no quality contents at all. Or these people may never have made interactions, which is not natural in social media sites.
– These people may have made tweets that are abnormally plenty. These may put you in a situation where you already have information overload.
Information overload can be a reason why your experience in Twitter is having some concerns. You can do some things to make your user experience in Twitter substantially enhanced, and these are the things:
1. You have to reduce the number of people you are following on Twitter. Your first experience on Twitter may be such that you will follow people you respect, you admire, or just anybody you want. This may sound great at first but not in the long term.
• You need to follow only those people that you feel can put contents of real value. This one reason why you need to un-follow someone.
• You may find real value on what some people say the first time. But in succeeding events if you will no longer find something of value, you have to un-follow them.
2. You need to manage effectively the people you follow on Twitter. If you can reduce the people you are following, you can effectively manage them. There is a sense in effectively managing a small number of people who are only putting valuable contents.
• Once you have dropped some people you are following, there will also be a drop on people following you. This is not a reason to panic, in the first place.
• Now you can set up a list of people you follow. And in the list you can group together the people in categories you like For More Information Please Visit http://epicfollowers.co.uk .